Virtually Engaging Employees – Involve Your Team
StreamedApr 22, 2021Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Do you have employees that are not engaged or worse, actively disengaged?
Bring your team back together and get everyone involved by using effective engagement drivers and methods. Re-engage your virtual teams to boost morale, increase productivity, and even profits!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Use 10 engagement drivers to impact overall engagement of remote teams
- Understand the main causes for employee disengagement
- Identify employees who are not engaged versus actively disengaged
- Distinguish between employee satisfaction and engagement
- Apply engagement techniques to see improvements fast
Engagement. A word we hear often as it relates to employees, but what does it really mean and why is it important? How do employee engagement and employee satisfaction differ? How has the recent shift to a virtual work force impacted a leader’s ability to engage with remote teams? In this valuable webinar we will discuss those questions, address what employee engagement is, and how to effectively engage your virtual teams. We will also look at each driver that impacts employee engagement and provide examples on how those specific drivers can be virtually managed.
If you are one of many leaders experiencing challenges engaging your remote team, register for this insightful webinar packed with tips and techniques to use immediately. Investing in engagement initiatives isn’t just good for your employees. There are also tremendous benefits for the bottom line. Don’t delay, learn how to re-engage your virtual teams to boost morale, increase productivity, and even profits!
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All leaders, managers, and supervisors responsible for holding remote teams accountable will benefit from attending this timely webinar. On-site leaders will also gain valuable insight and skills on how to engage employees and teams.
- Employee Engagement Glossary
- Virtual Engagement Tips
- Signs of Disengagement
- Reference material
PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Powered By Pera
This Webinar Appears In
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC