Accountability in a Virtual World – Get It Done
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
What’s the hardest part of your job?
- Identify and apply the four components of accountability
- Recognize the eight reasons why leaders shy away from holding people accountable
- Tweak a common monitoring technique for virtual success
- Explain the consequences of no accountability
- Enjoy six positive results of virtual accountability
According to Talent Quarterly, businesses are in an accountability crisis. Holding employees accountable has become increasingly complex within the current pandemic. Leaders are quickly making virtual adaptations in areas they already struggled with. Join us for an insightful webinar on holding remote teams accountable. We will break down the four components of accountability, discuss real-life examples, and the importance of each area. Learn the eight common reasons why managers shy away from accountability and how to make a shift in the right direction. With just a few minor tweaks to your virtual leadership style you will see a huge improvement in your ability to hold remote employees and teams accountable. If you are one of the many leaders trapped in the “accountability crisis,” register for this information packed webinar and lead your team to success.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All leaders, managers, and supervisors responsible for holding remote teams accountable will benefit from attending this timely webinar. On-site leaders will also gain valuable insight and skills on how to hold teams accountable.
- Four Components of Accountability
- Virtual Accountability Tips
- Reference material
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar