Telephone Rapport: Applying Bite-Sized Skills for Big Results
StreamedNov 5, 2020Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Looking to significantly improve patient experience?
Customer service and satisfaction start with the first phone call. Ensure staff are connecting with customers and exemplifying the agency’s mission with every call. Learn bite-sized skills that can be implemented quickly and effectively for big results.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Use voicemail for outbound messaging that attracts new patients
- Create your organization’s sustainable phone greeting
- Understand four call management tactics that significantly improve patient experience
- Ditch the scripts and use a four-step process to connect on every call
- Launch a DIY peer coaching program
Jennifer calls two healthcare organizations seeking information. Her impression of the first organization is that they are attentive, competent, and ready to help. The second organization feels indifferent, unfriendly, and abrupt. This impression was formed from a single phone call. Poor telephone behaviors – whether systemic or interpersonal – reduce access and could be a top branding issue. Healthcare providers have less to fear from competitors offering the same services than from indifference on the part of a team member. To be fair, telephone rapport can be difficult to accomplish because calls tend to be transactional. This webinar will cover bite-sized skills that can be implemented quickly and result in significantly better patient experiences.
How can you sustain the gains implemented as a result of attending this webinar? You can't observe every telephone call. The solution is a peer coaching program to reinforce agency standards throughout the year. A peer call coaching program is the most effective way to sustain positive call behaviors and customer satisfaction. By the end of this webinar attendees will have a simple, ready-to-implement program.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for team members involved in the patient experience. It will benefit call center managers, leaders, and managers responsible for customer service staff, training managers, HR personnel, referral and intake staff, and anyone who wants to improve their customer service phone skills.
- 20 empathetic telephone phrases
- Customizable peer call coaching template
- Pre-hire assessment tool for effectively evaluating candidates for positions requiring excellent phone skills
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC