Healthcare Due Diligence: The Who, What, Where & When
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Do you know when to remain in the deal and when to walk away?
- Identify key elements of the due diligence process within a merger and acquisition
- Recognize risk areas within the due diligence process
- Identify why starting the process early is critical
- Discuss why it is essential to employ a seasoned veteran in the due diligence process as it relates to compliance with healthcare law and regulations
- Follow due diligence guidelines and checklists
The healthcare industry is experiencing an increase within the aging population coupled with Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, and a shift towards post-acute care. This evolving environment is creating a surge of mergers and acquisitions. Regional players are merging with larger organizations and agencies wanting to provide the full post-acute care continuum are contemplating acquisitions versus a start-up. When considering an acquisition, the due diligence process enables the buyer to make a “go/no-go” decision about closing the deal. Due diligence also helps the buyer develop strategies to mitigate risk and allocate potential liabilities, which is critical in a heavily regulated environment. This webinar will review essential elements of the due diligence process, how to prepare, and who should be part of it from a compliance, financial, operational, and legal aspect. Learn how to identify potential areas of risk and how to leverage price based on compliance and that calculated risk. Participants will leave this webinar knowing when to remain in the deal and when to walk away.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for agency owners, board members, governing bodies, CEOs, CFOs, investors, compliance officers, medical directors, administrators, and clinical managers. Skilled-nursing facilities and assisted-living facilities interested in expansion will also benefit from attending.
- Due Diligence Document Request List
- Due Diligence Checklist
- Links to:
- Due Diligence in a Dynamic Healthcare Landscape
- Mergers and Acquisitions in the Healthcare Industry: Medicare and Medicaid Change of Ownership Considerations
- Hospice Care Services Mergers & Acquisitions
PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar