Embracing the Essential Eight Leadership Skills – Become a Virtual Leader
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Virtual leadership is a new term for a new world.
If you are one of the many leaders who have experienced a monumental shift in the way you lead your team, this valuable webinar is a must!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define each essential virtual leadership skill
- Understand virtual leadership skill applications and benefits
- Distinguish traditional leadership skills that are transferable from those that need virtual tweaking
- Self-identify opportunities for further development
- Use techniques for professional skill development
Impactful leadership skills are developed over time, not overnight. As many leaders move to a virtual leadership model it is important to recognize that some traditional leadership skills may be transferable, while others may need to be enhanced, and new ones learned. Learning new ways to lead a team takes time, diligence, and a desire to adapt to an ever-changing world. Attending this information-packed webinar to discover the eight essential competencies needed for effective virtual leadership is the first step!
This webinar will review the eight essential virtual leadership skills one-by-one and discuss examples, benefits, and the applications of each. The most successful leaders are leading virtual teams and taking advantage of the benefits virtual teams bring to an organization.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for leaders, managers, supervisors, and those who traditionally led teams in person, face to face, or anyone wanting a fresh perspective on virtual leadership skills and applications.
- Valuable reference material
- The Eight Essential Skills handout
- Skill development exercises
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar