Understanding & Improving Your Hospice Quality Reporting (HQRP) Scores
StreamedFeb 16, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
CMS has introduced new claims-based quality measures for hospice.
These measures look at the entire continuum of hospice care and are intended to evaluate quality. Is your agency prepared?
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify what constitutes a Hospice Quality Reporting Program (HQRP)
- Recognize all elements of hospice public reporting, including care compare
- Define HQRP “pay for reporting”
- Discuss penalties for failure to report
- Distinguish which reports can help evaluate agency quality
- Use your management team to improve CAHPS ratings in three areas
Quality had the largest impact on the hospice final rule for CY2022. Agencies are now required to submit additional reporting data to meet the CMS quality requirements or face reimbursement penalties. This webinar will review how to meet HQRP requirements for success and public reporting. It will cover the latest claims-based measures and best practices to improve quality scores. As public reporting increases for hospices with care compare and claims-based measures, it is critical that agencies strongly focus on quality. Get a jumpstart on your quality program and learn how to comply with the new rule requirements!
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all team members, including board members, directors, CEOs, CFOs, DOPCSs, executive and clinical management, QAPI personnel, intake staff, RN case managers, social workers, and chaplains.
- Updated CMS guidelines
- Getting Started with Hospice Quality Reporting Program
- Quality report examples
- Best practices weblinks
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provides, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with the webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC