Resilience & Emotional Intelligence to Thrive During Challenging Times
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Caring for others is extremely rewarding.
- Define the impact of potentially traumatic events on the well-being of staff, patients/residents, and families
- Explore literature on resilience, emotional intelligence, and post-traumatic growth
- Evaluate current levels of resilience and emotional intelligence present in oneself and organization
- Analyze practical techniques for building resilience, emotional intelligence, and post-traumatic growth
- Develop a plan of care to incorporate resilience and emotional intelligence techniques into personal and professional practice to enhance post-traumatic growth for ourselves and those we serve
How do we tend to our own moral distress and provide excellent care to teams and patients? How do we make sense of ethical challenges? What are we to do with feelings of helplessness in the midst of such enormous need? Where do we turn for support when faced with overwhelming personal and professional struggles?
With humor and gentleness, we will explore challenges and solutions to these questions. This timely webinar will discuss practical, immediately actionable ways to build healthy skills to care for ourselves. Attendees will learn how to show up better for others while modeling these skills for our teams, and the patients/residents and families for whom we care.
THIS WEBINAR BENEFITS THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all clinical, non-clinical, and administrative staff and leaders interested in improving their own skill set, enhancing their own well-being, and better supporting patients/residents, families, and teams. It will also benefit staff in hospitals and personal attendant agencies.
- Practical, immediately implementable tools for improving personal well-being and clinical competence
- References and links to materials for further study
PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar