Management Training Part 3: Engagement & Growth – Business Development, Customer Service, Patient Satisfaction & Payment Models
StreamedNov 8, 2021Duration120 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Part 3 will detail all areas of patient engagement and agency growth...
...including leadership’s role in business development, customer satisfaction, and cultural tone. Learn how these elements affect the quality of patient care.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify which hospice survey qualifies for CMS pay through the reporting requirement for HQRP
- Improve agency Hospice CAHPS ratings in three areas where management can affect change
- Recognize the benefits of working with liaisons and the marketing team toward growth and better customer service
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs), preferred provider networks, and what MA plans want in a hospice agency partner
- Discuss the monitoring objectives and areas covered in the Hospice Benefit Component (VBID) for 2022
Part 3 will address all aspects of patient engagement and agency growth. Leadership sets the cultural tone, and it is critical that new supervisors and managers understand their role in overall business development, growth, quality of care, and employee and patient satisfaction. Learn what impacts hospice quality ratings and how managers can guide their teams and improve agency scores. The webinar will also review the various payment models and their requirements. Discover the opportunities for hospice growth and how leadership should prepare your agency and staff.
The Hospice Management & Clinical Supervision Training Course series is an intensive, interactive, and deep dive into the essential aspects of what all hospice managers/supervisors need to know and understand. This series will focus on improving critical leadership skills and compliance and break down and address key management areas.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice owners, DOPCSs, clinical supervisors, DONs, frontline supervisors, new management, middle management, management trainees, HR staff, directors, administrators, assistant administrators, business development personnel, operations managers, CFOs, COOs, and all other hospice leaders.
- CMS CY 2022 VBID Hospice Benefit Component Monitoring Guidelines
- CMS: VBID Model Overview of the CY 2021 Hospice Benefit Component
- List of weblinks and resources including:
- CAHPS Hospice Survey Fact Sheet
- VBID Model Implementation of the Hospice Benefit Component
- The COVID-19 Leadership Guide
- Engaging Your Community – A Toolkit
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC