Management Training Part 2: Leadership – Case Management, Competencies, HR & Effectively Managing Your Team
StreamedOct 27, 2021Duration120 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Part 2 of this series will focus on leading your hospice team.
Learn how to effectively build and maintain your team, including reporting, scheduling, documenting, and IDG. Discover the necessary skills and competencies of a hospice manager and how having a cohesive crew improves patient care.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain the different styles of leadership/management and their benefits
- Discuss your role as a hospice manager in building and leading a strong team
- Explain how to use tools to manage your team more effectively
- Define the role, responsibilities, and competency requirements of a hospice case manager
Part 2 will focus on the critical aspects of hospice case management. The webinar will review what makes up a qualified hospice case manager and what competencies and skill sets are required to effectively provide quality care. Learn how to effectively set up and manage your team, including reporting, scheduling, documenting, and IDG. Tools will be provided to assist new managers and supervisors with communication, motivational and leadership styles, and techniques to maximize team productivity and quality care. How to have difficult discussions with staff members including staff improvement plans will also be covered. FAQs that management frequently encounter regarding documentation and other challenges will be covered as well.
The Hospice Management & Clinical Supervision Training Course series is an intensive, interactive, and deep dive into the essential aspects of what all hospice managers/supervisors need to know and understand. This series will focus on improving critical leadership skills and compliance and break down and address key management areas.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice owners, DOPCSs, clinical supervisors, DONs, frontline supervisors, new management, middle management, management trainees, HR staff, directors, administrators, assistant administrators, business development personnel, operations managers, CFOs, COOs, and all other hospice leaders.
- Creating an Effective Hospice Plan of Care
- LCD Worksheet for Determining Prognosis: Dementia
- Hospice Documentation Audit Tool
- Initial Competency Assessment Skills Checklist – Licensed Practical/Vocational
- Initial Competency Assessment Skills Checklist – Registered Nurse
- Tools for Effective Leaders
- Underperformance Meeting Plan Template
- Weblinks to valuable resources and tools including:
- Emotional Intelligence Exercises
- 7 Steps to Building a High Performing Team
- Developing Effective Communication Skills
- 25 Leadership Qualities That Make You a Great Leader
- Communication Skills for Workplace Success
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC