The Essentials of Critical Communication
StreamedJul 19, 2022Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Miscommunication does more than create frustration.
The Society for Human Resource Management estimates it costs an average of $5,000 per employee every year! Get back to the basics of communication essentials to save valuable time and money and create a sustainable team.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Minimize frustration and confusion in daily interactions
- Communicate effectively and efficiently across all platforms and relationships
- Address and resolve conflicts peacefully, while reducing stress and anger
- Explain why “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” when communicating
- Assist team members with communicating clearly and effectively
Save when you buy the series!
“Does anyone understand what this text means?” “Can you help me figure out how to respond to this email from my boss?” “I think So-and-So in the office just doesn’t like me and I have no idea why.” Sound familiar? Most of us strive to be pleasant yet feel frustrated in our professional relationships. Interpersonal communication makes up to 70% of our waking hours. Bad communication wastes valuable time and energy and negatively impacts mental health and our ability to work. This session will look at the essential elements of daily communication, including nonverbal, verbal, and written, and discuss simple but powerful ways to improve all three areas. The communication skills you want and need are attainable and when put into practice will improve your entire life – including work.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit administrators, executive staff, management, board members, human resources personnel, intake and admission staff, chaplains, social workers, clinical liaisons, and volunteers. All team members who work in patient care or customer service will benefit from attending.
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"Practical and usable information."
-Sherrie, Hospice and Palliative Care of Iredell County
This Webinar Appears In
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC