The Days of Muffin Marketing Are Over: Develop Your Professional Growth Model
StreamedDec 9, 2021Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
If your organization is striving to strengthen and improve its sales and referral development model, this webinar is a must!
You will learn why traditional “muffin marketing” is a thing of the past and begin to embrace the latest innovative, professional methods.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain why a professional sales model is essential to serving more patients, growth, and strengthening financial performance
- Define the differences between a traditional “muffin marketing” model and a professional sales approach
- Identify the essential elements for a consistently winning hospice and home care sales program
- Articulate the key techniques to a high-performing growth model
- Recognize the essential qualities needed in a salesperson
The most successful hospice, home care, and personal care companies have evolved their marketing and referral development strategies as referral sources have become more sophisticated in what they want from a company. Unfortunately, many companies still rely on cookies, muffins, and tchotchkes to drive business as opposed to knowing how to sell on value, executing a professional sales process, and asking for referrals. This webinar will provide the essential elements of creating a professional sales model and will outline the anatomy of a successful referral development function. Learn the required structures, processes, phraseology, and tools to drive more referrals, growth, and success.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Care
- Home Health
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for owners, executive directors, business development leaders, sales staff, marketing teams, outreach community liaisons, and nurse liaisons.
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC