OASIS Part 2: Questions Impacting Quality Reporting & VBP
StreamedOct 11, 2023Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
OASIS is a key part of the Home Health Value-Based Purchasing (HHVBP) and Quality Reporting Programs.
Clinicians must understand each question, and how to assess and choose the correct response in order to clearly demonstrate outcomes. This session will identify the HHVBP OASIS questions and the Quality Reporting Program requirements. It will serve as a great orientation tool for new clinical staff and a refresher for seasoned clinicians.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Recognize the financial impact of the HHVBP model
- Identify how OASIS impacts HHVBP scoring
- Understand the intent of each HHVBP OASIS question and how to answer it
The home health OASIS assessment tool is used for quality and reimbursement reporting. Understanding the purpose and how to effectively use it is essential to the success of your agency. This webinar will focus on OASIS questions that impact the HHVBP Model, which is designed to incentivize high-quality outcome agencies. It will serve as a high-level review of the Model and its financial impact on agencies. Participants will learn how to identify the related OASIS questions, understand the intent of the questions, perform an assessment for each one, and choose the correct response. Participants will also learn to identify the most-common errors for each question and receive tips on how to improve OASIS accuracy.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for home health clinicians, QAPI team members, administrators, and clinical managers.
- HHVBP OASIS review checklist
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Link Healthcare Advantage, LLC
This Webinar Appears In
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC