Marketing Hospice so Patients & Families Benefit Longer
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Hospice patients can receive care for 6 months.
- Tell a better, more complete story about what hospice is
- Explain the benefits (for everyone involved) of increasing time on service
- Correct false assumptions and stigmas about hospice
- Audit organizational communication channels (web, social media, advertisements)
- Follow a simple plan to rebrand the idea of hospice in your community
When the average person hears the word “hospice” they often associate it with “final days,” “final hours,” “deathbed,” and “comfort while dying.” These connotations are strong and pervasive, and many people are surprised to learn that an individual can receive up to six months of fully covered hospice services. This is a marketing problem. Everyone should be aware of the full range of benefits that hospice can provide. How can we thoughtfully rebrand and expand the “idea” of hospice so patients and families benefit longer, and hospice organizations can truly serve in their fullest capacity? In this session we will discuss proven strategies for mass marketing and brand messaging that will help redefine hospice in your organization and community.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is beneficial for administrators, directors, board members, marketers, foundation/philanthropy staff, and the executive leadership team.
- PDF examples of brand-story reframes and cause-marketing strategies
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar