Marketing Effectively: How to Measure & Evaluate This Critical Role
StreamedMay 18, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
As we emerge from the pandemic, now is the time to evaluate your marketing efforts.
Did you introduce new methods of marketing? Were they effective? What metrics and KPIs do you track and evaluate? Is your agency aware that everyone is a potential marketer and is staff trained accordingly?
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Build brand awareness using proven methods
- Identify marketers and effectively use all staff as marketers
- Determine effective methods of measuring returns on investments (ROIs) related to marketing plans and marketers
- Use key metrics for measuring market share
Are you maximizing and measuring your marketing efforts and success accurately? This webinar will serve as a guide for your marketing plan and explain what it means to market effectively, successfully, and purposefully. It will assess strategies, sales calls, community outreach, and social media, in addition to measuring ROI. Marketing is also a critical part of strategic planning, and this program will review critical elements, including metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs). With a host of available digital tools and marketing metrics, it is difficult to know which ones matter most. Participants will walk away with tools, ideas, and strategies on how to evaluate and improve efforts.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This timely session is directed to executive leadership, management, board members, medical directors, directors of nursing, clinical leadership, directors of marketing and business development, managed care contractors, business development representatives, clinical liaisons, intake and admission staff, eligibility staff, volunteers, chaplains, social workers, clinical staff, and marketing teams.
- Link to A Health System Guide to 8 Healthcare Marketing Tips That Get Results
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC