Influence Positivity & Eliminate Negativity from the Workplace (Complimentary)
StreamedJan 5, 2022Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Positive and negative attitudes are choices.
We all make choices on how to view our workplace and life. Give negativity the boot and make 2022 a successful year of high performance and growth for you and your team. Join us!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Influence your workplace with new and positive ideas
- Be a positive force as a leader
- Control negativity before it begins
- Identify the root cause of negativity
- Recognize negativity red flags
- Wipe out negativity fast with quick tips
- Crush conflict before it gets out of hand
Listen to a clip from this webinar!
What do you want your year to look like at and away from work? Upbeat, forward-thinking, and solution-focused or tense, negative, and stressed? Let’s leave tense, negative, and stressed in the rear-view mirror. This complimentary webinar is filled with techniques and tips on how to influence positivity and eliminate negativity. Research shows mindset is critical in goal achievement, employee satisfaction, and performance. Having a positive outlook can benefit you and your organization. A study from Rice University, Purdue University, and the University of Toronto found that when an employee is positive, that attitude transfers to clients and customers.
Negativity, on the other hand, can have a significant impact as well. This program will address the symptoms and causes of negativity and ways to reverse a bad attitude and atmosphere. You’ll learn the key root causes for negativity and how to address it for good! Did you know there is a “hot spot” where negativity breeds and takes hold? Attend this content-rich webinar to find out what it is and how to remove it from work and life.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is suited for everyone in any discipline.
- Video link
- Tips sheet
- Reading list
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
7 Common Factors That Increase Negativity in the Workplace
This Essential Hospice & Palliative Care Bulletin blog post gives insight into this informative webinar, and covers 7 Common Factors That Increase Negativity in the Workplace
Powered By Pera
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC