Hospice Growth Strategies in a Value-Based Payment Environment
January 16, 2024
DateJan 16, 2024Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PST01:00 PM MST
02:00 PM CST03:00 PM EST
- Unlimited connections for your agency
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
What is happening in home care and value-based payment (VBP) is predicted to arrive on hospice’s doorstep over the next few years.
Don’t get caught off guard! Prepare your organization for the changes so you can excel in a value-based environment.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain what VBP means for hospice
- Describe the current state of VBP
- Define hospice VBP threats and opportunities
- Recognize the essential elements needed to succeed in a VBP environment
- Use a specific set of growth and marketing strategies to serve more people and grow
As we move into 2024 the question still remains: what will the final Value-Based Insurance Design (VBID) model look like? The challenge for hospices is how to prepare. Agencies want to avoid being too far ahead of the curve without knowing the final model’s parameters. However, hope is not a strategy and responsible leaders must plan for the anticipated changes.
Join this webinar to learn how to start preparing for and developing growth-related strategies in this new payer environment. It will outline several potential growth strategies in a VBID environment.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for owners, executive directors, administrators, executive leaders, and business development teams.
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however, there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC