Expert Techniques on How to Soothe, Smooth & Improve Difficult People
StreamedMay 19, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Does it feel like we are living in a time of amplified emotions?
That people are more challenging than ever before? The pandemic and staffing shortages have added additional stressors within the healthcare industry. Join us to learn specific ways to reduce difficult encounters and increase quality care.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Significantly reduce the number of difficult encounters you experience
- Understand three reasons why people are difficult and what to do for them
- Resolve conflicts with confidence
- Demonstrate a compassionate technique for helping people prioritize their concerns
Challenges can arise when people don’t get what they want or expect. Although you can’t avoid every issue, you can learn to recover faster by using the strategies taught during this program. In the midst of a difficult experience, it can be hard to maintain composure. The ability to remain calm increases the ability to communicate effectively and provide high-quality care and service. Using empathy and tact, even under pressure, is important for our physical and emotional health. Learn how to incorporate these expert techniques into your communications skillset so you can focus on what matters most and be less likely to take difficult experiences home.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for healthcare professionals who want happier patients and fewer difficult encounters. Anyone involved in patient care or customer service will benefit from attending.
- Learning guide with key program content
- Self-assessment activity
- 20 empathetic phrases
- 20 tips for positive days
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC