Developing a Home Health Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Strategy for Success
- Unlimited connections for your agency
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Position your home health agency for success by a developing a value-based, agency-specific purchasing strategy.
Using real-life examples and self-assessment tools, participants will learn to develop and implement improvement projects for VBP measures.
- Outline the steps in developing a VBP strategic plan
- Perform an agency self-assessment to identify risk areas
- Define how VBP impacts planning from budgets to education
- Strategically identify and prioritize outcomes for improvement
- Recognize potential operational changes that drive VBP success
Success under value-based purchasing (VBP) starts with fully understanding VBP and then developing an agency-specific strategy. This webinar will demonstrate a four-step process for developing and implementing a strategic plan that includes an agency risk evaluation, identifying and prioritizing outcome improvements, and plan implementation. By using real-life scenarios, participants will learn to develop a QAPI performance improvement project for two VBP measures.
Further details will be available 45 days prior to the webinar date.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for home health financial staff and clinical leaders.
- Agency VBP self-assessment tool
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.