Developing a Home Health Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Strategy for Success
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Due to unforeseen emergency circumstances the live webinar will not take place on 9/14/22. If you are registered for this webinar please check your inbox for an email regarding when the webinar will be available. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Position your home health agency for success by developing a value-based, agency-specific purchasing strategy. Using real-life examples and self-assessment tools, participants will learn to develop and implement improvement projects for VBP measures.
- Outline the steps in developing a VBP strategic plan
- Perform an agency self-assessment to identify risk areas
- Define how VBP impacts planning from budgets to education
- Strategically identify and prioritize outcomes for improvement
- Recognize potential operational changes that drive VBP success
Success under value-based purchasing (VBP) starts with fully understanding VBP and then developing an agency-specific strategy. This webinar will demonstrate a four-step process for developing and implementing a strategic plan that includes an agency risk evaluation, identifying and prioritizing outcome improvements, and plan implementation. By using real-life scenarios, participants will learn to develop a QAPI performance improvement project for two VBP measures.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for home health financial staff and clinical leaders.
- Agency VBP self-assessment tool
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.