Communicating Your Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion with Policies & Procedures
StreamedFeb 9, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
All it takes is one racially insensitive tweet or gender-biased text to turn off patients, employees, recruiters, and the community.
Don't allow insensitive emails, prejudiced posts, vitriolic video chats, or bullying blogs to undercut your diversity and inclusion strategy and damage your organization's reputation.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Showcase your diversity and inclusion strategy
- Boost performance by unleashing the power of differences
- Improve communication and collaboration among multifaceted employees
- Reach patients from ethnically, racially, and generationally diverse backgrounds
- Recruit and retain millennials, minorities, and other sought-after talent
- Hire and mentor team members who reflect the communities you serve
- Promote women, minorities, and other underrepresented leaders
- Eliminate bias and cultivate a culture of respect
- Implement training tricks to start the inclusivity conversation
- Reduce harassment, discrimination, and hostile work environment claims
- Put best-practices-based diversity and inclusion policies to work immediately
Listen to a clip from this webinar!
Does your hospice or home care company have a diversity and inclusion (D&I) policy in place? Have you taken steps to ensure employees — including remote staff — support (rather than sink) your commitment to operating an unbiased respectful culture, free from harassment and discrimination? Learn how to support your D&I program with best-practices-based content rules, editorial guidelines, and policies governing email, Zoom, social media, mobile devices, and other electronic communications tools.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is a must for diversity and inclusion managers, human resources personnel, lawyers, compliance officers, directors, administrators, and anyone responsible for D&I policy and compliance management.
- Guidelines for Creating Diversity & Inclusion Policies & Procedures
- Use Pronouns to Support Diversity & Inclusion
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC