Adding Palliative Care Services & the Different Models
January 30, 2024
DateJan 30, 2024Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PST01:00 PM MST
02:00 PM CST03:00 PM EST
- Unlimited connections for your agency
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Is a palliative care program right for your agency?
Palliative care services are being added to fill the care gaps for patients who need additional support, but who are not yet medically qualified for the Medicare hospice benefit.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Distinguish between palliative care programs and hospice
- Comprehend the steps to take prior to starting a palliative care program
- Differentiate between models of palliative care delivery
- Understand what medical, clinical, and operational components must be in place to deliver palliative care (policies, practices, staffing)
- Identify common pitfalls and errors that cause palliative care programs to stumble
This webinar will explore the overarching ideas and considerations to understand before adding palliative care services to your agency. It will address the steps needed to add palliative care, explore different models for delivery, strategic planning, and identifying whether palliative care makes sense for your program. Walk away with an understanding of your next steps on the palliative care program journey as well as the challenges that may be encountered.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This insightful program is designed for hospice and home health owners, administrators, executives, C-suite decision-makers, managers, and physicians.
- Sample palliative trigger tool
- Policies and tools checklist
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however, there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC