Managing Organizational Change: Expecting & Embracing It
StreamedOct 25, 2022Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Today’s healthcare environment is fiercely competitive and confronted with numerous challenges, from medical reviews to staffing shortages.
Agencies must adapt to keep up with customer demands and remain profitable. Successful change management drives efficiencies and increases project ROI while improving team culture. According to a Capacity for Health report, 81% of projects with effective change management came in on or under budget.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Enjoy a different perspective and mindset on organizational change
- Understand the four principles of change management
- Employ tools for planning, executing, and communicating change
- Reference the Kübler-Ross Change Curve model
- Avoid change management pitfalls
Ever wonder why change is so challenging? Change is inevitable and constant, yet many struggle to manage it personally and professionally. Let’s take control and learn to expect it, embrace it, and enjoy successful change. Learn how to take a methodical approach and effectively manage organizational change. This webinar will discuss the importance of a change champion and how to identify one. It will cover how to evaluate where each team member is within the change process. Key components to effectively leading and managing organizational change and how to build a change checklist will be reviewed along with common pitfalls. Help employees better adapt to transitions and improve company culture by building your organization’s change competency.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for anyone experiencing or leading change.
- Kübler-Ross Change Curve model
- ADKAR model for change management
- Reading list
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Powered By Pera
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC