Thought Leadership Through Book Writing & Speaking Engagements (Complimentary)
StreamedOct 3, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
As a thank you to our valued healthcare providers this 90-minute webinar is complimentary!
Increase your visibility - and that of your organization - by sharing your thought leadership in books and speeches. If you are thinking “I could never do that” but deep down, you’d be proud to do it, this webinar is for you. The presentation will be brimming with practical techniques to help you move forward and accomplish your writing and speaking goals.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Design your own keynote speech or workshop
- Create a compelling speech or book title
- Use specific techniques to engage audiences
- Identify ways to secure speaking invitations
- Write a book – even if you’re too busy to write a book
A thought leader is someone who offers unique industry knowledge based on their experiences and provides specific guidance within that field. Certified Professional Speaker and thought leader Susan Keane Baker will share her journey from hospital vice president to worldwide speaker and author. People have countless reasons for sharing their expertise. For healthcare professionals, there’s often a deep need to help others succeed and to increase their influence inside and outside their organization. This webinar will provide an inside look at publishing and speaking, which could also be the perfect vehicle for additional income – especially if you plan to create a legacy through a book or keynote speech. The webinar will provide winning advice to secure speaking invitations for healthcare organizations and associations. In addition, participants will learn realistic techniques to get books published. Don’t miss this enlightening, complimentary webinar!
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This practical session will help healthcare professionals share their expertise and build their reputations as thought leaders, either by writing a book, giving a speech, or both!
- Recommended resources
- Speech design template
- Sample client checklist – to stay organized
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC