22 Tactics to Increase Your CAHPS Scores in 2022
StreamedNov 10, 2021Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
A lack of satisfaction-survey responses is frustrating and difficult to combat.
However, agencies can affect the scores they receive from those that do respond! Learn how to increase your CAHPS scores plus ensure patients and families are a top priority.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Use practical techniques to increase your CAHPS scores
- Evaluate techniques to increase staff engagement
- Explain how to increase survey response rates
- Describe best practices for sharing CAHPS results with your team
Check out a sneak peek of this webinar!
Patient-experience survey results enable you to evaluate improvement from the patient or client’s perspective. The public reporting of patient and family feedback by CMS created pressure to demonstrate patient satisfaction greater than one’s competitors. No leadership team can afford to ignore the public reporting and financial implications of CAHPS. Join this webinar to learn 22 practical techniques your agency can implement immediately to increase scores and improve overall care.
THIS WEBINAR BENEFITS THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for leaders responsible for the care of patients, clients, and family members. Directors, administrators, field staff, and all staff members that impact patient satisfaction will benefit from attending.
- Templates for client communications
- Scripts for service recovery
- Resources for increasing emotional value of encounters
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC