The Centrality of Good Relationships: Conflict Resolution & EQ
StreamedAug 2, 2022Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Emotional awareness (EQ) is a hot topic, and many people claim to have a high EQ.
However, according to Harvard Business Review, 95% of people think they are self-aware, but only 10–15% are. This timely webinar will ensure you truly know what it means to be emotionally aware and explain how to improve your team dynamic and relationships and resolve conflict using EQ.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Approach complicated or difficult conversations with confidence, patience, and grace
- Resolve interpersonal conflicts without damaging relationships
- Identify nonverbal cues and words that lead to conflict — and learn how to defuse them
- Grow healthy, lasting, and enjoyable relationships by facing conflicts as they arise
- Set an example for your colleagues, clients, and personal relationships
as a great problem-solver and a clear and kind communicator
Knowing how to approach conflict is a common weak link. We can reliably forecast the health, growth, and sustainability of a relationship by looking under the hood and giving an honest assessment of what happens when things get hard — when one or both feels hurt, angry, afraid, or alone. There are healthy and unhealthy ways to handle conflict, and this session will address both, including ways to improve emotional awareness. You can become a leader at work and in your family by learning to approach tough interactions with confidence. Learn to listen, understand, and communicate with more maturity and grace — the hard conversations don’t need to be bad conversations. Be the one who consistently believes the best about the other person and that a healthy conversation will bring healing, insight, peace, and possibility.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit administrators, executive staff, management, board members, human resources personnel, intake and admission staff, chaplains, social workers, clinical liaisons, and volunteers. All team members who work in patient care or customer service will benefit from attending.
- Conflict resolution pocket guide
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC