The Power of Differentiation: Expanding Your Services
StreamedSep 7, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Maximize your efforts to grow and serve more people.
Use differentiation to establish a uniquely strong position in the healthcare marketplace. This fast-paced webinar will showcase the types of services that can be offered and the many benefits of expanding and enhancing them.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Discover your agency’s differentiators
- Distinguish between true differentiators as opposed to “nice” talking points
- Use the power of differentiation to build a culture of growth
- Turbo charge your efforts to grow and serve more people
- Maximize organizational resources for growth
- Develop true differentiators for clinical programming, programmatic initiatives, professional positioning, and development of power partnerships
The healthcare landscape is experiencing more competition for referrals through mergers and acquisitions, new start-ups, and reimbursement model changes. This webinar will provide the knowledge, insight, and approaches to help your agency establish and maintain a uniquely strong position in today’s market. Learn what true differentiators are and how best to detect, develop, and implement them. Maximize your organization’s resources and efforts to create a culture of growth, expand, and give the gift of hospice. Understand how to deliver greater value to your referral sources, become a sought-after provider, and increase your census. Buckle up to discover the benefits of innovation in supporting growth in this fast-paced webinar!
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice and home care professionals, including owners, senior leadership, executive directors/administrators, business development and sales leaders, clinical managers, marketing and sales staff, and anyone responsible for growth.
- Differentiator examples
- Methodology for discovering differentiators that will best serve your organization
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2024 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC