11 Tools to Build Up Your Hospital-Based Business
StreamedNov 29, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Believe it or not, more people still die in hospitals than in hospice care.
This webinar will take a deep dive into how to work all aspects of a hospital to generate referrals – even those which have their own hospice program. Salespeople typically work the “middle” in a hospital. Learn how to effectively influence the other segments with 11 effective tools.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Describe how the hospital is a “mini city” and how it works
- Understand the key sub-customer groups that exist in a hospital
- Use hospital admissions to control your cap liability
- Explain the key value propositions in a hospital
- Implement strategies and actions to increase referrals
Hospitals are “mini cities” that hold many opportunities to deliver the gift of hospice, serve more patients, and grow. Understanding how a hospital works, the different customer groups within it, and what the value propositions are is vital to increasing referrals. This webinar will provide the knowledge, insight, and strategies necessary to develop a hospital into a major account. For those hospices concerned about keeping their length-of-stay under control to avoid cap issues, driving admissions from hospitals is key. Participants will receive 11 specific tools and strategies to build a hospital-based business and walk away with new ideas and approaches to drive success.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session is designed for clinical nurse liaisons, account/sales team members, and any professionals interested in developing their community’s hospitals into major accounts.
- Case study examples and trigger sheets
- Relationship management matrix
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2024 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC