The Invisible Velvet Glove on the Spigot of Growth
StreamedOct 18, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Are you unaware of factors within your organization that are affecting growth?
Certain “invisible velvet gloves” control your ability to serve more people and grow. Such factors can turn on your “spigot of growth” to create a regular stream of referrals. However, if turned the wrong way, the spigot is halted to a slow drip. Attend this webinar to identify what key growth factors are missing and how to correct them.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the phenomenon of the “invisible velvet glove” on the spigot of growth
- Distinguish the differences between external and internal threats that impact growth
- Explain why some organizations grow and others do not
- Recognize the most common “gloves” affecting an organization’s ability to serve more people and grow
- Acknowledge that hope is not a strategy and create a proactive plan to turn on your spigot to achieve steady predictable growth
When an organization hits the wall in terms of growth, or worse yet declines, external factors are typically blamed. Competition has increased, the regulatory environment has shifted, the customer base is fickle, etc. While these can be the cause, this innovative webinar will propose that internal factors, known as “invisible velvet gloves” are more likely the culprit. Broken processes, lack of urgency, ineffective teamwork, and many other factors control an agency’s “spigot of growth” beyond imagination. This likely has to do with two important factors. First, your agency may be missing a strong positive culture of growth from within. Second, there may not be a well-developed and articulated referral development plan to follow. This webinar will provide the knowledge, information, and tools to keep your spigot flowing!
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All staff members are encouraged to attend because addressing and solving the phenomenon of the “invisible velvet glove” is an organizational issue. Everyone plays a role and has a responsibility to serve more people and advance the organization’s mission and objectives.
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC