Create a Culture of Growth: Increase Revenue & Reach
StreamedJan 18, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
“Culture eats strategy for breakfast” is a famous saying by Peter Drucker, a management consultant and writer.
Creating a culture of growth is an organizational excellence strategy, not just a growth strategy. Learn how a strong and empowering culture generates organizational success and gain a formula to serve more people and grow.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Determine whether your agency has a strong culture of growth and how that impacts the ability to serve more patients, grow, and be financially strong
- Create a culture of growth that is more than a business strategy
- Assemble and execute an action plan to strengthen your agency’s growth culture
- Explain the importance of the sprint portion of change and process improvement plans
Most organizations aspire to serve more people, grow, and increase profitability, but many do not know the steps to take or believe growth is solely the sales team’s responsibility. It is critical to evaluate where your agency is at today and determine the strength of your growth culture. Learn to recognize the signs and symptoms of invisible factors that impede growth, and most importantly, how to blow through these barriers and bolster your growth culture. Learn practical strategies and actions that can be applied immediately, then fasten your seat belt and hold on! This presentation will challenge traditional thinking and open new doors to accelerate business growth.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for growth professionals, owners, executive directors, administrators, presidents, CEOs, business development personnel, sales and marketing staff, clinical liaison nurses, community outreach teams, and human resources professionals. Personal care and private duty company owners and executive leadership will also benefit.
- Complimentary 30-minute one-on-one consultation with presenter
- Culture of growth assessment worksheet
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC