Stopping the Staffing Turnover Crisis
StreamedDec 7, 2021Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Many agencies are feeling the effects of the nationwide staffing shortage and turnover crisis.
Make your agency the gold standard and learn how to recruit, hire, train, and retain employees who are truly invested in your mission.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Address the root cause of staff turnover
- Articulate the core values and interests of multiple generations of the workforce
- Identify strengths, opportunities, weaknesses, and threats in your organization relating to staff recruitment and retention
- Craft a clear and compelling case for others to understand your mission and join your team for the long haul
- Lead positive change internally to boost morale and improve staff retention
Listen to a sneak peek of the webinar!
You want talented, compassionate, and dedicated staff who will stay and grow within your organization for years. Unfortunately, turnover and shortages are becoming the norm. Constantly having to recruit, hire, train, and then replace employees costs agencies more than just dollars – it consumes valuable staff time. This webinar will address common staffing blind spots and provide practical ways to onboard better staff, boost morale, and improve retention rates.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is created for administrators, leaders, managers, human resources officers, marketers, and anyone involved in recruitment and hiring.
- Resource links
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC