Starting Hospice Sooner: Extending Care with More Time on Service
StreamedFeb 15, 2023Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
The crucial work of the hospice industry suffers from false perceptions and wide-scale misunderstandings.
Education is essential when it comes to rebranding and correcting the perception of hospice within your community. Starting care sooner becomes possible and accessible to more people when providers, patients, and caregivers understand the benefits and make it a priority.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Tell an improved, comprehensive story about what hospice is
- Explain the benefits for everyone involved when a person begins time on service as soon as they are eligible
- Correct false assumptions and stigmas about hospice
- Audit organizational communication channels (web, social media, advertisements)
- Follow a simple plan to rebrand the idea of hospice in your community
From both a business and a human care perspective, the more time an agency has to serve clients and their families, the better. This session will discuss strategies and tactics to educate your local and regional markets about the benefits of starting palliative and hospice care sooner. It will also explore quality-of-care efforts that can extend time on service and explain how that is a gift to patients and families.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice owners, managers, sales staff, and marketing professionals. All team members are ambassadors for hospice and your business and will benefit from this training.
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"I thought it was very clear, concise, and to the point. It was also presented extremely well and was interactive. Lots of great information as well as important reminders."
- Leslie, BeyondFaith Hospice
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC