Stop the Revolving Door! Strategies to Retain Your Sales Team
StreamedMar 24, 2022Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Retaining your sales team in today’s environment is a challenge.
Register now to gain valuable knowledge to fuel new strategies, improve retention rates, and create a culture of success.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify your team’s key motivators
- Avoid three common sales manager sins
- Learn the top 10 reasons why salespeople leave their employers
- Implement and experiment with new retention strategies
- Understand key turnover drivers
- Start the retention process during the initial interview by using turnover predictors
- Re-examine your sales hiring process to reduce turnover
High-churn rates are expensive and negatively affect performance and company culture. According to Harvard Business Review, the estimated cost to replace one employee is 30% of that person’s annual salary. Exceptional salespeople leave organizations every day, and any company suffering from a high-churn rate will benefit from reviewing why their talent is departing and how to improve retention rates. Don’t make the mistake of assuming salespeople are coin operated and are only driven by the compensation plan and structure. Although these are important, there are other ways to motivate on a deeper, more sustainable level.
Culture is a critical factor in sales team retention. A winning culture creates an environment where salespeople are excited to sell! This is the heart of a company’s success – pumping vital energy throughout the organization and motivating each person to perform their role and support business growth. When employees enjoy what they do, that passion is conveyed to the customer. Join this informative webinar to learn how to inspire your team, keep them engaged, and grow.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for sales managers and leaders, human resources professionals, hiring and recruitment specialists, owners, operational leaders, and anyone responsible for the agency’s overall financial success.
- Sales retention checklist
- Turnover predictors reference list
- Reading list
- Employee training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agncies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Powered By Pera
This Webinar Appears In
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC