Population Health Management: Has Your Agency Embraced This Paradigm Shift?
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
The COVID-19 pandemic has emphasized the need for population health management as care is being provided in alternate settings that carry less risk and are more cost effective.
- Define and explain the components of a population health management program
- Explain what payer sources are requiring from partners
- Identify potential target populations
- Distinguish between population health management models and effective enhancements such as PIMs and PEs
- Explain the critical role of data, predictive analytics, and technology within a program
- Identify if your agency is ready to participate and support this type of program
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for board members, executive management, clinical leadership, business development/marketing teams, CFOs, medical directors, palliative care medical directors, intake staff, IT personnel, quality and assurance staff, and case managers.
- A Roadmap for Population Health Management
- Charlson Comorbidity Index
- NCQA’s Approach to Population Health Management
- Population Health PCMH
- Integrating Palliative Care into Population Health Management
- Recalibrating Population Health Management into the Community
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar