Expanding Volunteer Services - Program Development from A to Z
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Everything you need to know about building and maintaining a creative and inclusive volunteer program.
- Create a series of comprehensive needs assessments
- Determine which creative programming ideas are the best fit for your organization
- Integrate creative programming ideas that assist in providing high-quality care alongside today’s COVID restrictions and fears
- Implement new programs and services using provided techniques and guidelines
- Create a 1–5-year volunteer program plan utilizing assessment results
- Achieve and maintain volunteer program Medicare CoPs
Volunteer managers possess a specific series of skill sets that are essential for their program’s success. This includes the ability to identify needs, expand services offered to patients and families, develop effective programming to meet those needs, and maintain CoP compliance. The webinar will take an “everything you need to know” approach to creative programming and will provide step-by-step methods to program development utilizing volunteers. Learn how to provide high-quality care within an innovative program that takes into consideration COVID-19 restrictions and fears. After the webinar, participants will have numerous samples to choose from and will be equipped to design a 1-5-year plan for their volunteer program.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative webinar is designed for volunteer managers, volunteers serving on the program’s steering committee, hospice administrators, and all team leaders.
- Sample needs assessments and tools to adapt and utilize
- Sample programming ideas with job descriptions, policies, and procedures
- Suggested curricula for two new program ideas
- Ideas for the creation of a 1–5-year volunteer plan
- Handout with additional lecture notes
- Extensive list of resources and learning opportunities
PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar