HHCAHPS Strategy: How to Increase a Patient's Willingness to Recommend You
StreamedNov 8, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Don’t overlook the details of quality care in today’s value-based healthcare environment.
Small increases in patient and client loyalty can yield disproportionally large changes in profitability. By the end of the webinar, you’ll know how to ask patients and families to recommend you.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Map your strategy using 10 provided questions
- Adapt illustrative examples from the best performing organizations
- Use social media and online reviews to increase loyalty and willingness to recommend
- Distinguish effective and ineffective testimonials
- Ensure that patients, clients, and family members recommend your agency
The willingness to recommend (WTR) question on HHCAHPS surveys is a macro-level measure that can seem impossible to influence. But moving the dial on your HHCAHPS rankings must be top of mind because this measure outweighs everything else related to meeting and exceeding patient and client expectations. This presentation will focus on taking specific actions to enhance a patient’s likelihood to recommend your agency. It will review best practices of organizations with a WTR of 90% or more. You’ll learn about rapid service improvements that create consistent experiences and the best advocates you should be watching. It will explain what you should stop saying to patients and families. Effective and ineffective testimonials, along with social media and online reviews, will also be covered.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for leaders in operations, marketing and communications, patient experience, and volunteer management.
- Worksheet to brainstorm with your team about why people should choose your organization
- Sample acknowledgement responses for social media and review site posts
- 15 ways to connect with people in the best position to recommend you
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC