Service Recovery Skills for Handling Complaints with Greater Ease
StreamedJul 27, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Do you dread complaints? If so, you’re not alone.
Resolving client or patient complaints takes skill, courage, and initiative. Not resolving them can result in dire consequences. Attend this program and learn to transform complaints into loyalty.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Respond to complaints using the listen, apologize, give (LAG) technique
- Utilize learned skills to prevent escalation during difficult situations
- Listen attentively during conflict situations
- Know what to do and say when the person is wrong
- Create a service recovery plan
A complaint is your client’s way of saying, “I need your help.” How that expression of unhappiness is handled greatly influences whether the client or patient remains loyal or seeks care elsewhere. Unresolved complaints can result in negative comments to potential clients, adverse publicity, and malpractice suits. The service recovery skills expounded on in this webinar will help your team respond to complaints with greater ease to preserve and improve relationships.
Bonus! The first 20 organizations to register for this webinar will receive a copy of Susan’s book I’m Sorry to Hear That… Real Life Responses to Patients’ 101 Most Common Complaints About Healthcare. Further details will be emailed to the first 20 registrants after purchase.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will be especially helpful for administrators, risk managers, service excellence coordinators, patient advocates, and individuals working in finance and registration. Anyone who works with patients or their families will benefit from attending.
- Staff training activity (with leader’s guide and participant worksheets)
- Resource list
- Sample service recovery plan
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC