Clinically Based Hospice Eligibility for Nonclinical Sales Teammates
StreamedAug 30, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
The ability to carry on informed conversations with referral sources is a valuable skill for a high-performing salesperson.
This webinar will teach you how to have educated conversations with healthcare practitioners and clinical referral sources even if you’re not a clinician. As a bonus, it includes free attendance to one scheduled disease-specific training by the presenter for nonclinical sales teammates.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand basic hospice medical terminology that can bolster valuable conversations with referral sources
- Define critical clinical points related to hospice eligibility
- Articulate what makes patients medically appropriate versus “not quite ready” for admission
- Identify referral sources that are often overlooked based on different diagnostic groups
- Verbalize value-driven talking points for different types of referral sources
This session will introduce clinical terminology and presentations that will help you better understand eligibility and improve your dialogue with referral sources. New information will be presented that will increase your understanding of end-of-life disease progression so you can have informed conversations with clinical referral sources. Additionally, this webinar will explore referral sources that are often overlooked by traditional hospice sales teammates.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for business development teammates, sales managers, C-suite executives, business development directors, and executive directors. Nonclinical and clinical teammates who want to improve their understanding of hospice eligibility will all benefit.
- Free attendance to one scheduled disease-specific training by the presenter for nonclinical sales teammates. Details provided during the presentation.
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"Very good for non-clinical basics and showed some great tools for nurses to really dig into evaluations."
- Marie, Treasure Coast Hospice
Hospice Support Specialists
© 2024 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC