Hire & Develop a Superior Salesperson
StreamedJul 19, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
For most healthcare organizations, hiring a salesperson is a scary proposition.
However, there is a proven way to enhance your ability to hire and retain an excellent salesperson. This webinar will walk you through the recruitment, hiring, onboarding, and training process. Specific techniques and approaches will be provided for each phase of the process. Strengthen your knowledge and skill set to make the right investment and fuel your growth engine.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Compare and contrast the value of different sales models
- Describe the characteristics of successful salespeople
- Define the essential structures and processes that comprise a successful sales team
- Explain what sales tools help develop a high-performing team
- Articulate how a strong sales team is vital to creating a culture of growth
The days of muffin marketing and making “howdy” sales calls are over! A high-performing sales team that drives referrals is just as important as a high-performing clinical team. For an organization to even exist, a steady, predictable, and robust flow of clients and patients is paramount. In healthcare, having professionals with the skill sets, abilities, tools, and supportive structures in place is critical to an organization’s overall health. This webinar will explain the essential elements required to develop and sustain a high-performing sales team. Participants will be armed with practical tools and techniques to initiate or enhance their team.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice owners, administrators, executives, sales directors, marketing staff, business development teams, salespeople, and account executives. Home care and home health agencies interested in providing hospice services will also benefit.
- Quarterly growth plan example
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2024 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC