Leveraging Clinical Teammates in Business Development & Growth
StreamedDec 7, 2023Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Departmental friction is a distraction and waste of time.
Learn how to bridge the gap between clinical teammates and sales. This dynamic partnership has the power to drive success and give your agency a competitive edge.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Partner with your clinical team to service existing accounts and open new referral sources
- Engage clinical teammates in the art of asking for business and supporting growth
- Work with clinical leadership and frontline teams to operate seamlessly with referral sources
- Pivot your clinical culture away from a “maybe tomorrow” culture to a “yes” culture
- Create a whole team of liaisons who are invested in program growth
- Bridge the clinical-marketing gap
Every team member is responsible for business growth, but they can be ill-prepared, uneducated, or uninterested in sales. Sometimes there are conflicting goals between sales and clinical teams which can lead to adversarial relationships. This session will explore ways to engage clinical teams and managers in business development and program growth. From protocols to shaking hands, clinicians can be an integral part of business development. This webinar will provide tools, training, motivation, and messaging to get everyone moving in the same direction.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit hospice and home health administrators, executive leaders, clinical managers, business development teams, sales directors, and account liaisons and representatives.
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"This was hands down the best webinar I've attended in the last couple of years! I left with specific actionable items our agency could begin implementing immediately. I highly recommend!"
- Heather, Presbyterian Healthcare Services
© 2024 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC