Compliance for the Hospice Bereavement Team
StreamedApr 20, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Bereavement counseling is a core hospice service.
However, the related CoPs can be confusing and vague. Get back to the basics and learn how to create and maintain a compliant program that provides high-quality services to patients and families.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the regulatory requirements of a bereavement program
- Define who is qualified to administer bereavement and counseling services
- Describe the elements of a bereavement assessment and determine risk levels
- Identify the various bereavement services an agency can provide
- Incorporate a bereavement program into a patient plan of care
Bereavement counseling is one of the core hospice services required by the CoPs. Does your agency provide high-quality bereavement care and meet regulatory compliance? This webinar will cover key regulations and offer suggestions for care and program structure. It will review the components of bereavement services, who is qualified to provide them, who will receive them, and how to set up a bereavement plan of care, including which team members are involved. Learn how bereavement services can be implemented and how to measure program effectiveness.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for executive leadership, DONs, clinical leadership, chaplains, social workers, quality assurance staff, project improvement staff, bereavement coordinators, volunteer coordinators, medical directors, community liaisons, and marketing staff.
- Bereavement support letter example in Word
- Valuable resource links including:
- Standard Hospice Practices
- Bereavement plan of care example
- Two bereavement risk assessment tools (BRAT)
- Additional bereavement support letter example
- Employee training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC