A Comprehensive Look Part 1: The Role of the Hospice Social Worker
September 1, 2022
DateSep 1, 2022Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PDT01:00 PM MDT
02:00 PM CDT03:00 PM EDT
- Unlimited connections for your agency
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Determine if your hospice social workers have a strong foundation.
Take a comprehensive look at their roles and responsibilities. Clarify the confusion and learn what it means to provide high-level psychosocial end-of-life care.
Further details will be available 45 days prior to the webinar date.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Gary Gardia Inc.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC