A Comprehensive Look Part 2: The Role of the Hospice Chaplain
September 22, 2022
DateSep 22, 2022Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PDT01:00 PM MDT
02:00 PM CDT03:00 PM EDT
- Unlimited connections for your agency
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Chaplains are integral members of the hospice team.
Ensure everyone understands the role and responsibilities of hospice chaplains by taking a comprehensive look at how they help plan, assess, and care for people’s spiritual needs during the end-of-life journey.
Further details will be available 45 days prior to the webinar date.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Gary Gardia Inc.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC