Responding to a 2567 (Plan of Correction)
StreamedNov 15, 2022Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Oversight and surveys are on the rise.
Is your agency in the survey window and prepared to respond to a 2567 (plan of correction)? This webinar will review plan of correction specifics and the most common conditions of participation cited in both home health and hospice, including how to respond to a 2567. Learn how to navigate surveys and potential challenges.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Recognize key takeaways from your survey exit interview
- Write a plan of correction that will be approved the first time
- Understand how to use audits to support ongoing compliance
- Ensure ongoing compliance with your QAPI program
Do you know what continuous survey readiness means? This webinar will review survey exit interviews and key information to capture before the surveyor leaves the building. It will identify next steps in preparing for a 2567 and how to write a plan of correction that will meet surveyor requirements. The top home health and hospice survey deficiencies of 2022 for leadership, clinical, HR, and infection control will be covered. The webinar will also provide examples of corrective action plans addressing top survey issues that can be customized for your agency. Continuous survey readiness, including using your QAPI program and audits to ensure ongoing compliance, will also be included.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for owners, administrators, leadership, DOPCSs, human resources staff, quality assurance team members, and compliance staff.
- General outline for completing a plan of correction
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"It was thorough and thoughtful. Thank you!"
- Lori, Snowline Hospice
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC