Don’t Lose That Referral! Intake & Admission Processes That Work
StreamedDec 5, 2022Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Does your hospice need an advantage in today’s competitive healthcare environment?
This webinar will help your agency achieve a competitive edge with a top-notch intake and admission process. Evaluate where you are and where you want to go using industry best practices and proven methods that get results. Don’t lose that referral!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the current market need for competitive intake and admission processes
- Identify weaknesses in how your organization handles and tracks new referrals
- Use best industry practices for managing the referral-to-admission process from a clinical and operational perspective
- Effectively address eligibility questions from referral through admission
- Utilize streamlined admission processes to shorten the referral-to-admission times
- Implement strategies to create a compliant culture of “yes”
- Use systems that effectively address patients who are not quite eligible or ready for hospice
Hospice programs are often focused on census growth, but ineffective and restrictive intake processes can lead to a loss of eligible admissions. This webinar will share industry best practices that will increase conversion and same-day admission rates and help you manage patients who aren’t quite ready for hospice. Plus, attendees are eligible for a one-hour complimentary consultation with one of the presenters.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice executive leadership, clinical managers (all levels), physicians, intake and admission managers and staff, admission nurses, process improvement personnel, compliance managers, and business development teammates.
- Admission-to-hospice protocol and process document
- Sample referral form
- Pending tracker
- Eligibility review process tools
- One-hour complimentary consultation for your organization with one of the presenters
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"I liked the fact that it talked about the Culture of the program and that everyone should be able to answer a phone call and take a referral. That is exactly what we are doing so that gives me some validation that we are doing some things correctly."
- Patty, Horizon Public Health, Hospice of Douglas County
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC