Utilize Your Hospice Competency Program to Reduce Risk & Improve Quality
August 9, 2023
DateAug 9, 2023Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PDT01:00 PM MDT
02:00 PM CDT03:00 PM EDT
- Unlimited connections for your agency
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Agencies will be required to complete competency assessments at the end of the first full quarter after the Public Health Emergency (PHE) has expired.
Hospice competency programs are frequently underutilized, and this webinar will teach you how to use your program to reduce risks and improve quality through the transition.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define what a competency program is and is not
- Recognize the benefits of having an effective competency program
- Develop, implement, and evaluate your competency program
- Educate all staff on the competency program and set expectations
An effective competency program can ensure all hospice staff is qualified, professional, and complies with all applicable regulations. This session will explain what a competency program is and how to develop and implement a simple, yet effective, organization-wide program. Competency programs decrease risks, improve customer satisfaction, enhance patient and agency outcomes, help prevent deficiencies, and improve hospice quality. Your staff is the heart of your hospice and a formal competency program will ensure they are at their best!
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for administrative staff, managers and supervisors, clinical managers, human resources personnel, QAPI coordinators, educators, and IDG members.
- Sample competency forms
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Litwin Home Health Consulting, LLC
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC