Targeted Probe & Educate & Hospice Medical Review
StreamedDec 8, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Medical reviews are increasing across the nation.
Preparation is mission-critical for accurate documentation and successful audits. Understanding the process can reduce claim denials and appeals with Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE) and ensure your hospice is equipped to handle a Medicare review.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define Targeted Probe and Educate
- Identify Medicare review contractors and their typical focus
- Review the top five denial reasons for TPE
- Recognize charting issues that cause denials and how to prevent them
- Outline an orderly process for compiling a chart for reviewers
Take a walk down the winding road of Medicare scrutiny. This program will focus on Targeted Probe and Educate and how to respond to any level of medical review, including UPIC, RA, and SMRC. Denials are mostly even across all medical review contractors – learn how to avoid them! Don’t get complacent and believe your organization is safe because it hasn’t received a denial or survey deficiency yet. This timely webinar will help hospice agencies ensure documentation is accurate, meets the requirements, and can withstand medical review scrutiny.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for administrators, medical directors, clinical field staff and managers, QAPI personnel, operations staff, and the revenue cycle team.
- Audit tool for preparing a chart for medical review submission
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"Speaker was very knowledgeable and provided valuable information. Excellent slides and tools"
- Candace, Coastal Hospice
"A lot of information, accuracy of information was right on, speaker knows her business and I was so happy to have her hand out. I will use her information to develop refresher documentation training for staff and for new employees. Thank you so much!!"
- Susan, Hospice of Siouxland
Melinda A. Gaboury
Healthcare Provider Solutions, Inc.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC