Move from Conflict to Calm: Conflict Resolution Skills for the Workplace
StreamedDec 17, 2020Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Improved staff retention, fewer sick days, and better job performance.
These are the benefits of a workplace that fosters healthy conflict resolution. Join this informative webinar for insight into how to move through the stages of conflict, effectively manage the differences that do arise, boost morale, and enhance your career.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the main causes of conflict in the workplace
- Recognize the cost of workplace conflict
- Identify and move through the five stages of conflict
- Resolve conflict using one of three main techniques
- Acknowledge the difference between positive and negative conflict
- Distinguish between the different types of conflict
Conflict is an inevitable part of life and work. It’s estimated that unaddressed conflict in the workplace costs up to 2.8 hours lost per week, per employee, and up to $359B of paid hours annually! Wow! Conflict management is a key emotional intelligence competency. Those who possess it have less stress and strife than those who avoid conflict altogether or manage it poorly. This valuable session will address the main causes of conflict, describe how to deal with them effectively, enumerate the five stages of conflict, and describe how to navigate the conflict process like a pro.
How workplace conflict is handled can also impact career advancement. Those that foster healthy dialogue and appreciate others’ perspectives are often regarded as more professional and reliable. Unresolved conflict can cause serious workplace morale, productivity, and culture issues. No one wants to work in a tense, passive-aggressive, uncomfortable environment. When people don’t want to be at work, it shows in higher staff turnover, more sick days, and poor job performance. Join us to learn different types of workplace conflicts and resolution. The live webinar will be interactive through a chat function and polling, making the session more engaging and enjoyable for participants. We look forward to learning and growing with you!
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is a must for diversity and inclusion managers, human resources personnel, lawyers, compliance officers, directors, administrators, and anyone responsible for D&I policy and compliance management.
- Causes of workplace conflict
- Five stages of conflict
- Conflict resolution techniques
- Recommended resources
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
Powered By Pera
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC