Hospice Medical Review in a Medicare-Certified World
December 5, 2023
DateDec 5, 2023Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PST01:00 PM MST
02:00 PM CST03:00 PM EST
- Unlimited connections for your agency
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
It is anticipated that the trend of increasing hospice audits will continue.
Ensure your agency is accurately documenting, avoiding denials, and truly prepared to withstand Medicare scrutiny.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define the current levels of active hospice medical reviews
- Recognize and avoid the top five claim denials under medical review
- Improve clinical documentation to support ongoing hospice eligibility
- Review your hospice PEPPER report and identify your agency’s risk for medical review
This webinar will journey through the winding road of Medicare scrutiny. While billing the Medicare benefit and getting paid is relatively easy, there is always a risk of being reviewed. Participants will be able to define Targeted Probe & Educate (TPE) and outline the structure of how to respond to any level of medical review, including UPIC, RAC, and SMRC audits. This session will examine PEPPER reports and other data analysis that agencies must study to ensure medical review risk is limited. Don’t be caught blindly believing that everything is satisfactory. Attendees will learn the skills necessary to be confident that their hospice practices produce accurate documentation.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice administrators, clinical directors, and nurses.
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Healthcare Provider Solutions, Inc.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC