Hospice 201: CMS Updates, Regulations, Payment Models & Key Focus Areas
September 20, 2022
DateSep 20, 2022Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PDT01:00 PM MDT
02:00 PM CDT03:00 PM EDT
- Unlimited connections for your agency
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
CMS’s focus is on payment models, regulations, compliance, and targeted probes. Is yours?
This webinar will build on Hospice 101 and dive deeper into the latest CMS updates impacting hospices for CY2023, including payments and medical review.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify and discuss regulatory updates that impact hospice agencies for CY2023
key areas of focus related to compliance and reimbursement issues
- Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE)
- Additional document requests (ADRs)
- Discuss CMS payment models
This is a high-level touch-point webinar focusing on CY2023 updates and current trends and concerns impacting the hospice industry. It will address compliance issues and key survey findings, reimbursement, and the continued push for medical review audits and TPE. This training will provide a valuable summary and overview of the current landscape and what to anticipate in CY2023, especially for those who were unable to attend a conference.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice leadership, including CEOs, directors of patient services, clinical managers and supervisors, medical directors, board members, intake staff, business development teams, liaisons, and quality-assurance and performance-improvement staff.
- Medicare Hospice Benefits (eligibility guidelines)
- Medicare Hospice Local Coverage Determination: Coverage Indications, Limitations, and/or Medical Necessity
- Valuable resource links to critical tools and information
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC