Home Health CoP 101: Understanding Organizational Requirements
StreamedMay 9, 2023Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Home Health CoP 101 will get back to basics and focus on understanding the CoP requirements.
This webinar will review administrative and staff requirements, clinical records, and emergency preparedness. New leaders and those needing a refresher will benefit from attending.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify the different Medicare Home Health Manuals
- Understand the Conditions of Participation (CoPs) for administrative and staff requirements, clinical records, and emergency preparedness
- Monitor agency compliance using audits
- Explain how surveyors review agency compliance
This webinar is part of the 2023 Home Health CoP Compliance Series. Learn more and save 10% when you purchase the entire series!
Listen to the key takeaways from Diane's new series:
The first webinar in this series will focus on the need-to-know information for administrators and staff, plus clinical records and emergency preparedness. Each section will focus on how to document compliance and what surveyors will expect to see:
- The administrator and staff component will cover the responsibilities of the governing body, administrator, and clinical manager. RN, PT, OT, MSW, and home health aide requirements for hiring, competencies, and orientation will also be addressed. The webinar will emphasize the documentation needed to support each position’s requirements.
- The clinical records section will cover discharge/transfer summaries and all things related to clinical records, including record retention.
- The emergency preparedness segment will focus on documentation for initial and ongoing training and testing of the emergency plan.
This Home Health CoP Compliance Series will highlight the critical CoPs regulations, including insights into the requirements, audit recommendations, and how surveyors incorporate reviews of the Medicare Conditions of Participation. Understanding the CoPs is the cornerstone of your compliance program. With increased scrutiny on home health compliance expected to continue, keep your agency on track with this timely three-part series!
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for senior leadership, QAPI team members, and compliance officers. It is excellent information for new clinician leaders and those needing a refresher.
- Sample audit forms
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Link Healthcare Advantage, LLC
© 2024 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC