Elevate & Accelerate Your Team for an Extraordinary New Year (Complimentary)
January 8, 2024
DateJan 8, 2024Duration60 minutes
12:00 PM PST01:00 PM MST
02:00 PM CST03:00 PM EST
- Unlimited connections for your agency
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Welcome to 2024!
This insightful webinar will delve into the vital aspects of team performance and achieving success with a particular focus on reflection techniques and learning from the previous year’s experiences.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify key learnings and setbacks
- Use a variety of reflection techniques
- Keep goals alive throughout the year
- Encourage resilience and adaptability as essential qualities for success
- Set goals using a counterintuitive method
This webinar is part of the 2024 Preparing for Growth & Success Complimentary Series. Learn more and register for the entire series for free!
As organizations gear up for the challenges and opportunities of the coming year, this webinar will offer a practical guide on elevating performance and accelerating growth through the lens of professional progress and adaptability.
Attendees will gain valuable insights into the power of retrospection and understand how learning from past successes and setbacks can pave the way for informed and fact-driven decision-making. By combining reflection techniques with forward-thinking tips, this webinar will empower leaders and teams to foster a culture of continuous growth, positioning them for a successful year!
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is directed toward leaders and anyone managing a team.
- Reflection tools
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however, there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Powered By Pera
This Webinar Appears In
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC